Telescopic impact rated bollard
A new innovative and long awaited product for the security industry. A fully physically tested impact rated to PAS68 lowering telescopic bollard with shallow foundation.
Impact rated bollards of the lowering type are highly effective in preventing forcible vehicle attack on high security sites. The depth of the foundation has always been an issue in urban areas and this is why this new product is going to be so successful. The TT telescopic bollard has been successfully tested with a 7.5 tonne truck travelling at 40 MPH (64 KPH) with minimal penetration.
The bollard height when fully raised is nominally 1m above ground and the diameter of the upper section 209mm. The diameter of the lower section 280mm. The base unit 900mm deep x 600mm wide x 750mm long. Bollards should be set at maximum 1.5m centres.
The circular bollard is raised and lowered by hydraulic ram inside the bollard. The bollard retracts in two stage into the underground casing. There are hose links to the hydraulic drive unit, which is located above ground, maximum 25m from the bollards. The size of the cabinet depends on the number of bollards, but typically 830mm wide x 400mm deep x 120mm high for a single unit. TT bollard capable of 100Kn axle loading when lowered.
Standard finish on bollard is black with diamond grade reflective strips at top. Other RAL colours available on request.Drive cabinet grey. All other exposed steel surfaces hot dipped galvanised.
Each individual bollard has its own drive unit housed in freestanding cabinet to ensure each bollard operates at the same speed. Drive is electro-hydraulic with high pressure pump, electric motor, and all necessary valves. Each drive unit has release valve for emergency lowering and hand operated lever for raising in event of power failure. Drive unit can also include if required oil accumulators for operation without power, the size depending on the number of operations required. Speed of operation average 6 – 8 seconds up and down. Operating temperature range -15 to +40. For cold environments, additional heating is required and available.
Three phase 240/415v 1.5kw minimum. Steel wire armoured cables, the number of cores depending on control function.Wiring to IP55 standard.
OPTIONAL SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
- Stop/No Entry signs.
- Traffic lights, red/green 200mm diameter in freestanding post.
- Below ground vehicle detection loops.
- Electronic eye beam
- Key switch in gatehouse, on post or remote.
- Card reader – swipe – proximity in freestanding post
- Intercom linked to handset in freestanding post
- Below ground vehicle detection loops for automatic raising on entry/exit with timer.
- Automatic link to fire alarm system.
- Fast operation via accumulator
- Heating systems for cold weather
Bollards fixed to reinforced concrete base by expansion bolts. Drainage and power supply ducts connected andconcrete filled to finished ground level.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS