POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
With the increase in pedestrianisation of our city centres and the implementation of bus lanes, more and more rising bollard systems are being used for traffic control. This range of bollards is also appropriate for control of vehicles into industrial and commercial premises, which are not classed as high security areas. There are static matching models also available.
Traffic bollards, as the name implies, are used for the control of vehicles, a typical use being street closure for pedestrian precincts, with automated time clock systems allowing for deliveries during set times. Another use is control of bus lanes with in-built authorised vehicle transmitters to raise and lower. Other typical areas would be airside/landside control at airports, loading bays in distribution centres and other commercial industrial sites.
The bollard height is 700mm above ground and the core diameter 168mm. Overall diameter in stainless steel finish 200mm. The base unit is 1.2m deep below finished ground level. The bollard should be set at a maximum of 1.5m centres, although for this type of product this dimension is discretionary.
The circular bollard is raised and lowered hydraulically with the ram being inside the bollard. The bollards retract into a below ground casing and link to the hydraulic drive unit which is remotely located above ground in a lockable steel cabinet. Bollards capable of resisting 100KN axle loading when lowered.
Steel core with stainless steel shroud.
Alternatively black polyurethane sleeve.
All other exposed steel surfaces hot dipped galvanised.
Each individual bollard has its own drive unit housed in freestanding cabinet to ensure each bollard operates at the same speed. Drive is electro-hydraulic with high pressure pump, electric motor, and all necessary valves. Each drive unit has release valve for emergency lowering and hand operated lever for raising in event of power failure. Drive unit can also include if required oil accumulators for operation without power, the size depending on the number of operations required. Speed of operation average 6.5 seconds up and down. Operating temperature range -15 to +40. For cold environments additional heating is required and available.
Three phase 240/415v 1.5kw minimum.
Steel wire armoured cables, the number of course depending on control function.
Wiring to IP55 standard.
OPTIONAL SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
- Stop/No Entry signs.
- Traffic lights, red/green 200mm diameter in freestanding post.
- Below ground vehicle detection loops.
- Electronic eye beam
- Key switch in gatehouse, on post or remote.
- Card reader – swipe – proximity in freestanding post
- Intercom linked to handset in freestanding post
- Below ground vehicle detection loops for automatic raising on entry/exit with timer.
- Automatic link to fire alarm system.
Bollards fixed to reinforced concrete base by expansion bolts. Drainage and power supply ducts connected and concrete filled to finished ground level.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS