FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
This is a brand new product and is strongly recommended as the most effective way of achieving vehicle impact resistance to new and existing fences. What is of special significance is that changes of direction, sloping ground, curves, make no difference in the use of This fence enhancement system. It is also very easy to repair and replace after an attack. It should also be noted from the specification below that only shallow foundations (400mm deep) are required.
To protect new or existing fences from vehicular attack using a system of posts which have been impact testing.
Post stand 1m above ground.
Distance between – maximum 1.2m gap size 100mm (facing) x 180mm deep.
Special quality steel formed into rectangular section with below ground baffles for setting into concrete foundation.
Posts with welded caps and with capability of accepting mesh filled fence panels above. Optionally the posts can be fitted with circular section stainless steel shroud with weathered top.
All steel surfaces blasted clean to Swedish S3 standards, coated with zinc rich paint plus high quality matt top coats colour to suit client’s requirements, generally yellow if high visibility is required or black or green if blending into background required.
The posts (alternatively termed bollards) are set into a reinforced in-situ concrete foundation at 1.3m centres.
Concrete foundation maximum 1m wide x 400mm deep. This may vary according to ground conditions.
Reinforcement comprising Rebar type C16.
Basket size maximum 875mm wide x 260 deep.
Fence enhancement posts (bollards) being tested to the highest PAS68 and ASTM standards without distortion.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS