FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
At last, we are pleased to announce we are introducing a completely new alarmed fence product to the market named the Zabor perimeter system. At last, no problems with extreme temperatures, at last no problems with systems being visible, at last no corrosion problems from salt or industrial pollution. We are combining a new style of welded mesh panel with fibre optic alarm system incorporated within the mesh.
For sites requiring the highest level of security, especially in areas of extreme temperatures. As it uses laser light system the Zabor is highly recommended in hazardous locations where there is a risk of fire or explosion. The outstanding feature is that the alarm system is not visible to potential intruders when installed.
Standard panel height up to 2430mm in increments of 200mm and panel width 2500mm. Higher fence heights obtained by additional panels above – up to a height of 3230mm.
Fully welded mesh panels with vertical wires 6mm diameter. Horizontals of tubular section 10mm diameter and wall thickness of 1.5mm.
Standard mesh apertures 50mm wide x 200mm high.
Horizontals to take internally fibre optic cables. Two cables per zone to form a loop and returning to the start post where they link behind the cover plate to the processor. Power supply either mains or DC .
The section of posts depends on fence height and possible wind and snow loading but typically for 2.4m above ground, 60mm x 40mm RHS. Larger for higher fences. No straining posts required for this type of fence construction. Front of posts with U-shaped coverplate fixed with non-removable countersunk bolts at 500mm centres. Coverplate with cut-outs for horizontals at 200mm centres so the fence panels can be stepped to suit sloping ground with no interruption to the fibre optic cable.
The internal alarm system comprises of a fibre optic sensor cable that is sensitive to a wide range of vibrations, flexing, and compression and cutting. The cable relies on the transmission of laser light as its detection method and so does not radiate signals, nor is susceptible to electrical interference. As all horizontals are tubular, any of these can be used to house the cable. Although theoretically zones can be up to 500m, 250м is recommended and the system cables feed to the processor behind the cover plate on the posts so again, out of sight. In cold climates the processor should be contained within lockable heated cabinet.
There are no additional fixings for the alarm cable. The whole system comprises posts, mesh panel, coverplates and cables.
SECURITY TO TOP OF FENCE:
- Single 45º or double Y-shaped arm for three rows of twin strand barbed wire at 150mm centre.
- Coiled BTC 730mm diameter fixed to Y-shaped arms
Mesh panels and posts either Sendzimir Z275 or hot dip galvanised, plus PVC coating.
Colour – green or black.
The Zabor system is easy to install. Posts into foundations suitable for fence height with average depth 750mm x 300mm square or diameter. The fibre optic cable fed through the horizontal wires. There is a gap between the horizontals, behind the coverplates for ease of guidance. The same sized posts and coverplate used for feed to the processors.
На рисунке показано, как можно увеличить высоту забор на более 2,4м и маршрут волоконно-оптического кабеля от горизонтали в полость под крышкой плиты.
Top picture showing the bracket to attach the mesh to the posts and the aperture for fixing the coverplate (left).
Note the gap between the ends of the horizontal tubes for ease of threading the сable during installation.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS