MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
This type of welded mesh fence panel is our recommendation for most industrial and commercial uses as it is made from heavy wire, difficult to breach, and gives a nice, clean finish to the fence and is not too intrusive. We like to offer these heavy panels because the posts and the installation costs are virtually the same as fences with lighter claddings.
General commercial and industrial security. In higher versions - for recreational areas.
The fence height is up to 6m but individual panels manufactured to height of 2.4m in increments of 200mm and installed for these higher fences one above another. For normal commercial use 2.4m high is recommended.
Welded mesh panels 2.5m wide but 3m wide can be produced to special order, with mesh aperture 200mm x 50mm.
Standard panel heights nominally 1m, 1.2m, 1.8m.,2m, and 2.4m.
Wire sizes – vertical wire 5.5mm diameter, 50mm apart, and twin horizontal wires 7.5mm diameter, joined by resistance welding.
The section of posts depend on fence height but typically for 2.4m above ground, 60mm x 60mm RHS. Larger for higher fences.
No straining posts required for this type of fence construction.
For sloping ground where panels are stepped posts should be correspondingly longer.
Mesh panels fixed to posts with clamps at 300mm c/s or full length clamping strips.
SECURITY TO TOP OF FENCE:
Single 45° or double Y-shaped arm for three rows of twin strand barbed wire at 150mm centre.
- Coiled BTC 730mm diameter fixed to Y-shaped arms.
- Fence mounted electrified integrated detection system.
This type of fence, because of its rigidity, is highly suitable for attaching fence mounted electrified integrated detection system.
SECURITY AT BOTTOM OF FENCE:
- Mesh buried vertically min 300mm.
- In-situ concrete cill generally 300mm x 150 mm or to site specific needs.
- Angle section ground anchors at 750mm centres, concrete underground and mesh attached by clips.
- Alternative protection coatings to mesh panels.
- Galfan coated wire to BE EN 10244 - 2.2001 for special orders only.
- Class A (zinc/aluminium alloy weight 275gm/m²) giving high level of corrosion protection.
- Commercially Galvanised wire to BE EN 10244 – 2.2001 - Class D.
Polyester powder coated over galvanised core.
- Hot dipped galvanised.
- Polyester coated over galvanised.
Posts into foundations suitable for fence height with average depth 750mm x 300mm square or diameter.
Post set in concrete foundations.
Showing the twin wire construction of medium security fences
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS