SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
Our recommended impact tested sliding gate is preferred as its appearance is aesthetically pleasing. It is similar to look at as a normal gate, but has high impact absorption. The benefit of this type of gate is that it prevents debris dispersion, which occurs with roadblockers or bollards. Gate is tested to PA68:2010 latest standard. Classification Code: V/7500[N3]/80/90:1.5/0.0 Also impact tested to CEN CWA 16221
Entrances with high security rating and where aesthetics are a requirement. Impact tested Sliding Gates are recommended where potential target structures are near to the site boundary.
To suit road widths up to 6m. Variable heights up to 5m.
The gate is a fully welded construction of steel sections including specially designed Steel Impact Beam in the gate leaf which is supported by heavy duty posts. Cantilevered Gates require no track or support across the roadway, therefore no roadway excavation needed. The balance is provided by a unique enclosed "runback", which enables the gate to be fully projected across the roadway without tipping. Various infills are available including solid infill (pictured above) and fully welded vertical bar with high security 358 welded mesh infill to BS 1722 Part 10 and 14.
Electro mechanical drive unit set between the guide posts, with
motor, gear box, and clutch system for manual disengaging if
necessary. Drive via pinion engaging with rack, fitted to the inside
of the bottom rail of the gate leaf. All enclosed in lockable, steel
cabinet. 100% duty rating
Opening and closing controlled by roller limit switches.
Normal Operating Speed/Time: 250-500mm/second
Dependent on configuration
20 amp, 400v, three phase, 5 wire, neutral, earth
Depending on configuration
- Push button open-stop-close
- Alternative hold to run key switch for gate house operation.
- Additional key switch in drive unit post for local operation
- Card system - swipe/proximity/magnetic in freestanding post for cars, or 2 tier for HGVs & cars, intercom unit and hand set
- Induction loop – auto close, auto exit
- Biometric reader systems
SAFETY AND SECURITY OPTIONS
- Red/green 100mm diameter traffic light, single/double
Sided. Green only shows when gate fully open.
- Infrared beam. Stops gate operation when interrupted.
- Flashing beacon/Audible Alarm when gate moving.
- Vehicle detection induction loop system.
Shotblasted, hot zinc sprayed (galvanised), primed and finished with a final coat of polyurethane paint.
Gate, track and posts require only 500mm deep foundations. Posts and back strut supplied with reinforcing basket for concreting in – 2.8m long, 1.7m wide for double guide posts and 2.8m long x 900mm wide for closing posts.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS