FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
From our point of view, the popularity of this type of gate will increase, so to ak they unite two functions: Interlocks traffic and motorized gates for security
For commercial use, typically for underground car parks, prisons, delivery yards, and other logistic centres. This type of gate is not impact rated.
Depends on the type selected (see construction below) but up to 8m in width and 5m in height. Normally supplied in double 4 leaf gates but double 2 leaf and single 2 leaf also available up to 4 m
Fast action folding gates come in three distinct types:
A – with top drive.
This has the operating mechanism above the gates so no foundation is required but gates have to be 4.50m high if entrance is used by heavy goods vehicles.
B – With bottom drive.
They have no control over the top of the gates but have a minimal depth foundation across the roadway.
C – Trackless model.
These gates are drawn from the posts so no drives above or below the gates.
All gates have gate posts plated for bolting down. All gate leaves can be framed all round or on three sides or all four sides. The latter arrangement can generally use lighter sections.
Fast action folding gates with electromechanical drives. For top or bottom driven one motor unit. For trackless models, two vents needed. Power supply single phase 230v 50Hz – motor size depends on gate size and frequency of operation. Opening speed approximately 1m per second in accordance with EN13241
- Push button open-stop-close
- Key switch for gate house operation
- Additional key switch in gate post
- Card system – swipe/proximity/magnetic in freestanding port for cars or cars and trucks 2 tier.
- Handheld transmitter open or open-stop-close with receiver.
- Intercom unit and handset
- Induction loops – auto close – auto exit
Rubber safety buffer fitted to gate edge and bottom rail as standard on folding gates.
- Electronic eyebeams between posts fitted as standard on folding gates.
- Red/Green 100mm diameter traffic lights fitted onto gate posts – on outside/inside.
When the space between the wall and leaves is less than 500 mm you have to install extra photo beams to prevent entrapment.
Gates zinc and plastic coated to any RAL standard colour.
Folding gates with top drive and trackless operation have bolt down posts to flat concrete surface with conduit access for power.
Folding gates with bottom drive max 200mm diameter
Preformed slot across roadway to accept motor unit.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS