FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
Until recently folding gates did not have impact testing certification, but now thanks to this innovative new design for a two-leaf version we can now offer this model, tested 40mph with a 7.5 tonne truck. Taking into consideration it is very shallow mounted it is a most welcome addition to our product portfolio.
For entrances to high security areas, especially where there is restricted drawback space, as required by sliding gates, or where back struts cannot be used as in conventional impact tested hinge gates, or where there is a restriction for foundations.
Maximum clear width of entrance 4.2m and height 3m.
Gates comprise two equal size leaves, both framed with 60 x 60 and 100 x 60 rectangular hollow section steel, and with 30mm x 30mm vertical bars, with 120mm maximum gap. Alternative infills including special architectural features are available, but the centre rail is essential. Each gate leaf with 600mm high panel containing the special vehicle restraining system. Inner gate with four hinges linked to outer gate with two hinges. Gate posts 250mm square fixed to below ground I beam only 380mm deep, spanning the road with two returns at each end 1.6m long. Hanging post with control box and hydraulic drive unit fitted to outside. Closing post with receiving shoe at ground level and hydraulically operated locking bars.
Drive by hydraulic rotary motor fitted to top of hanging post. Electric motor 230v 50Hz single phase, alternatively 415v 3 phase. Pump, reservoir, all control valves and manual hand pump for use during power failure enclosed in lockable steel enclosure, fitted to gate post or remote. Speed of operation 8 to 10 seconds.
- Push button open-stop-close
- Key switch in gate house or in gate post.
- Card system in freestanding post for cars and trucks.
- Handheld transmitter with receiver.
- Intercom unit and handset
- Rubber safety buffer fitted between the two leaves and
bottom rail. Two sets of electronic I beams between posts
- Red/Green 100mm diameter traffic lights fitted onto gate posts – on outside/inside as an additional option.
- Manual deadlocking of gates available with safety limit switch.
Gates blasted clean, zinc sprayed and polyester coated to standard RAL colours.
Impact rated folding gates are quickly installed as the bottom beam has acceptance points for forklift arms. The ground beam contains hydraulic feed to the locking pins on the closing post and power supply to the safety detectors.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS