LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
It is our opinion that the use of low level passgates will grow and grow with the I the increasing need for security. This product can control and contain personnel and at the same time not of an aggressive appearance and user friendly.
For the control of pedestrians at many locations. This can be office buildings, banks, embassies, ports, rail and metro stations and at airports for immigration control.
Average throughput up to 30 persons per minute.
Durable access gates to match as illustrated.
Low level passgates can be supplied in single or multiple units.
Height of housing 990mm
Width of housing for standard passage 320mm
Width of housing for wide passage i.e. disabled access 500mm
Depth of housing 1700mm
Width of passage standard version 520mm
Width of passage wide version 900mm
Height of glass doors standard version 1200mm
Height of glass doors security version 1800mm
Passgate housing of folded stainless steel 1.5mm thick type AISI304 glass doors 8mm thick tempered safety glass
All non-exposed surfaces zinc sprayed.
Alternative tops of wood, marble or selected stone available.
Glass doors operated by electromechanical drive unit.
Speed of opening (standard version): less than 1 second
Operating temperature 0 to 50º
12V DC or 24V AC
Back-up battery system is available if required.
Manual operation is available as normal control system.
Low level passgates are supplied with 7 cell detectors to prevent tailgating and ensure safe operation
Gates can be supplied as
- Normally fully open
- Normally closed
- Single or bi-directional operations
- Card access system - swipe/proximity/magnetic fixed into housing. We can suite customers own units and link to full security system. - Biometric identification systems.
- Way leave lights fitted into housing.
- Local override control.
- Gates open automatically on fire alarm or panic button
- Remote control/monitoring/reporting/change of parameters via RS485/USB/Ethernet
All exposed external surfaces of satin finished stainless steel unless bespoke tops selected.
Low level passgates bolt to finish ground level with flat surface with one cable access via conduit into housing.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS